Monday, July 17, 2006

My wife Patty and daughter Shannon are gone. I went to the church last night until about 11 PM and hung out with them and the rest of the crew going to Northern Ireland. They all slept at the church and did their final bag checks and did all of the logistical stuff that is required for an overseas mission trip. After that I came home and watched Brotherhood. It is Showtimes version of the Sopranos and is based in Providence RI and is about the Irish mob. Great show and I am hooked.

I then slept for a couple of hours and then Patty called me at 2:50 this morning to wake me. I then headed over to the church and prayed with all of them and they headed to the airport on schedule pulling out of the church parking lot at 3:30 am. Pray for them as they will be there for 3 weeks ministering to the youth of Northern Ireland.

tonight I get to hang with all of my Amadeo peeps. We are having a pizza/swim party at the Cornejo's house. I am looking forward to it as it will be a great time of fellowship with my church family.

Steve is gonna hang at my house Thursday through Sunday and watch the house and take care of our dogs while I am working radar shifts in the evening at work. Thanks man! You rawk Steve!

Till my next post, Be Moved!

2 Comments:

Blogger tony sheng said...

Awesome stuff! I pray that Patty and Shannon have a great, great trip. So cool.
And have fun as a bachelor!

12:47 PM  
Blogger Pinay said...

I will pray for them. You too take care.

11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home