Saturday, March 31, 2007

Bush issues apology at Walter Reed visit

I received an email from several folks that had a letter from someone that actually worked at Walter Reed that stated something to the effect that there were no problems there. If that is the case, then why did Bush apologize? I saw him issue an apology on TV last night and then read this.

Who really knows? Is it the media hype? If so, then why didn't Bush just say so? I guess it depends on which news source you watch. CNN or Fox. You'll get two different stories every time. Go figure.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Reread the letter. The man didn't
say there were no problems. He
said there were some in building 18
and that corrective action had been
taken. He also referenced several
other bureaucratic problems. I give
Bush credit for his apology. I do
think he was genuinely sorry for those who did not receive proper care. Also, the man who wrote the
letter was defending the commander
who got fired. I think he thought a previous commander was more culpable.

10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home