Thursday, June 07, 2007

Enjoying a break from the job

So technically, I'm on vacation. Don't go back to the job until the 20th. And I will still need to burn some Annual Leave before the end of the year.

The in-laws left Tuesday. They were out here for just over two weeks. The main reason for the visit was for Shannon's graduation. The final night here we all went to Buca Di Beppos for dinner. Mmmm Mmmm good is all I have to say about that.

Tomorrow I will be attending Bryant's graduation while Patty and Shannon head down to the CDE Orphanage for the weekend. Patty will be going three times this month. I will accompany her on the last weekend.

I am taking a group of teens up to Prescott on Sunday for a weeklong Youth Camp. Should be a blast. I've never been to the UCYC camp before but judging by the website and from what I've heard from others that have been there, I won't be disappointed.

Well I'm signing off cuz me and the wife are headed to the Outback Steakhouse to use the giftcard that Amadeo gave us. And I'm hungry too.

Be blessed, be well and be Moved!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home