Friday, July 13, 2007

The tale of the $2500 rock


I got home from work last night about 1130 pm. The dogs greeted me like they usually do and everything seemed normal. Until about 3 am when our larger dog was in obvious distress. The picture above is an x-ray they took and the round white object is a rock a little bit bigger than a golfball. The vet told us it was a good thing we got her in when we did because she was not going to pass it. So right now she is being hydrated and prepped for surgery to remove the mentioned rock...all to the grand old tune of close to $2500. We love our four-legged friends in this household though. I should be able to bring her home Sunday morning, so it looks like I will not be making the trip to Mexico over the weekend. At least we know what was wrong with her now and that she will be okay afterwards. And I'm still in a good mood. :-)

3 Comments:

Blogger xfevv said...

I feel your pain brotha

7:34 PM  
Blogger Pinay said...

Ouch! I'm sorry for what happened to your pet. I'm glad It's okay now...

7:56 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Outch! Poor Payton. I'm glad he's ok! Dogs will eat ANYTHING. Hahaha.

8:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home