Tuesday, November 13, 2007

An amazing kid

I had heard from several folks that Jordan G. had had some amazing things happen through answered prayers. Since we have been talking about prayer at our youth meetings on Monday nights, I approached him a couple of weeks ago to see if he would like to share with the Amadeo youth. He got back to me about a week later and said he would.

This kid gave the most amazing talk on prayer and I believe each kid that heard him talk last night was touched. I was touched, by his faith, his words and his testimony. I feel that Jordan will be used by God in mighty ways.

Be MoVeD!

1 Comments:

Blogger Bryant said...

Without a doubt, he already is being used. Glory to God for his being willing to step out and put Jesus first.

9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home