Sunday, April 13, 2008

Hitting the Road

I'm hitting the road early tomorrow morning for my week long work trip. I'll be back Friday evening. I'll be in Southwest and Western Arizona and Southeast California. I'll stay the night in Parker AZ right on the Colorado River Monday night, beautiful downtown Blythe CA (for those that don't know anything about Blythe, I'm being VERY sarcastic) Tuesday night, and Yuma AZ Wednesday and Thursday nights.

Lots of miles will be covered on this trip but I really do enjoy doing it. I get to get out and actually talk to my volunteer weather observers and they are some great folks.

Until next weekend...Adios!

Do something nice for someone this week. Encourage them.

Peace!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jeni said...

Travel safe, my friend. And Peace to you too!

6:49 PM  
Blogger ckincaid@xdx.com said...

I went to Wikipedia to write some amazing, interesting, and/or fun fact about or thing(s) you could do in Blythe. I got nothin'

4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home