Saturday, May 24, 2008

The Class of 2008

Being former youth pastors, Patty and I get invited to a lot of graduation parties. We attended one last night. We attended a church here for over 10 years, of which the last 2 we lead the youth. I remember the young gentleman that graduated last week as sort of a problem child when he was younger. I had him in my class when he was younger and always ended up taking him out to his parents because he was so disruptive.

He grew up into an outstanding young man. It was an honor to be invited to his party. We also saw folks that attended this church that we had not seen in quite sometime. Out of all of the people we saw and caught up with, there was only 1 family that still remains at that church. I had blogged about it not long after we left and I was very bitter about what we had gone through. Apparently, we were not the only ones that were treated poorly as I found out last night.

So to the Class of 2008...congratulations and enjoy the journey that is life. May God's Grace, Peace and Blessing be upon you.

Peace!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home