Saturday, June 28, 2008

A night of sushi and then some folk music

Patty and I had a nice date night last night. We went out to eat at one of our favorite places, the Pacific Seafood Buffet. This place is awesome and if you're a sushi lover, then you need to check this place out. Even if you don't like sushi, they offer all the asian hot dishes too. It is all-you-can-eat, which is awesome if you like sushi, because sushi can get pricey if you have to order and pay for different types of sushi at an ordinary sushi bar.

After dinner we headed over to a little coffee bar called Cup O’ Karma located at 1710 W. Southern Ave. Mesa, AZ 85202-Directions: Between Dobson & Longmore, across from MCC & next to Cheba Hut. My good buddy Todd Baio sent me this invitation:
Hi Friends,

gonna be playing some acoustic music with my friend Paul in Mesa this Friday night from 7:00 to 9:00pm......

I'll be packing the guit-fiddle, ukuleles, harmonicas, kazoo, and my new washboard!!!

He blogs at ragtagshope and you can buy some of his music here. If you like folk music, I highly recommend checking him out and supporting him. You can listen to some of it here.

The coffee bar was cool too. It was donated to a non-profit organization that helps and trains victims of domestic violence and battered women to get back on their feet. An awesome organization to say the least.

Thanks Todd for inviting us, it was a blessing to see you and your friend Paul play.

To my readers,
Todd is a great humble guy and I encourage you to buy his CD to help him out. He is a very encouraging kind of guy and has been a blessing in my life.

Peace!
Keith

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

It was great seeing you two.......it was visiting with my friends that made the evening for me....

talk soon,

todd

8:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home