Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Being Blessed is good too!

Blessing others is awesome. I love doing it. But today, I was blessed by two people that gave me a helping hand.

Patty and I purchased a new sofa, loveseat and recliner. I had to get rid of the old sofa and chair too. Obie was kind enough to let me use his pickup truck which made getting stuff back and forth a lot easier than it would have been had I tried to use the Ford Escape. So Obie was a blessing to me for letting me borrow his truck.

Bryant also blessed me today by sheer muscle. Him and I loaded and unloaded the stuff. So Bryant blessed me by tagging along and helping me.

Thanks Obie and Bryant! You guys definitely Rawk!

There is a slight problem with our loveseat though and I may need to take it back. One of the legs will not go on due to a defect. I'm on my way to Tucson in a bit so I will worry about it when I get back.

I'm heading to Tucson in about an hour. I'm spending the night at my parents house then taking my mom out to lunch tomorrow for our annual Mothers Day date. Obviously it's past Mothers Day but we couldn't connect then so we're doing it tomorrow.

Peace!

1 Comments:

Blogger Bryant said...

Not a problem man, anytime!
Im just glad I could help you out, and have the chance to hang out too.

Be blessed,
Bryant

2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home