Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Upcoming Concerts

I just realized that I am going to 4 concerts in November.

The first one is on Nov. 3rd featuring a Christian Hardcore band called Maylene and the Sons of Disaster. The lead singer kind of resembles Jesus. I saw them last year when they opened up for Underoath and they absolutely blew me away. This show will be at a tiny club in Tempe called the Clubhouse.

Nov. 9th will be Mudvayne will blow the roof off of my favorite concert barn, The Marquee in Tempe. Mudvayne hails from Peoria IL and they are very heavy, but I still like them. I'm going with a friend from work.

Nov 11th will bring a change of pace for my musical taste as I go see someone I have always wanted to see live, and that is Alanis Morissette from Canada. She'll be performing at the Dodge Theater in Phoenix.

Nov 18th brings Five Finger Death Punch back around in a headlining show at The Marquee in Tempe. A very heavy band that I saw at the Rockstar Mayhem Festival this past summer.

I'll throw up some video of each band, but a word of caution...Mudvayne and Five Finger Death Punch have some rough language, so do not watch if it offends you.

Peace!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home