Thursday, November 27, 2008

A few things I am thankful for

I am thankful to my higher power, who is God, for my continued sobriety.

I am thankful for God's Grace, Love and Mercy.

I am thankful for my family.

I am thankful for my friends, you know, the true friends that are there for you always, in good times and in bad. You know who you are.

I am thankful for my blog friends especially these that I mention, for they are all very encouraging to me...Jeni, Debo, Dave, Carl Tuttle, David Hayward. You guys and gals all encourage me more than you will ever know.

I am working this Thanksgiving Day, but I am especially thankful that I have a job to go to, as many today do not.

I am thankful that Obama won the election, let's see if he can get things turned around.

I am thankful for many things and cannot mention them all in a post, but these are a few that I can think of right off the bat.

Be thankful today for something. Everyone has something to be thankful for.

Be blessed!

Peace!
Keith

1 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

Happy Thanksgiving Keith.

4:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home