Friday, October 02, 2009

Superior Religious Folks

Andy continues. "It's a myth about needing superior religious folks to impart truth to the rest of us. Such people do not exist. Only those who think they are. Each of us, Steven, walks with a profound limp. Some have just learned to hide their limps better. Don't ever trust anyone who makes you feel intimidated by their presence because of some aura of religious superiority. People like that are almost always hiding something - incredible arrogance or a secret depravity that would shock you."

Pg 93-94 Bo's Cafe - Will grace finally win?

3 Comments:

Blogger Jeni said...

Now those are some good words and I'll have to pass them on to my older daughter but especially to my son. Thanks, Keith. Always something good to be found here.

8:51 AM  
Blogger TomCat said...

Hi Keith. Jeni sent me over. I don't imagine you're too popular with the extreme religious right. :-)

4:19 PM  
Blogger Keith said...

Hi Tom Cat. You would be correct my friend. :-)

10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home