Tuesday, August 09, 2005

A Time to Kill

I was watching a movie last night titled "A Time to Kill". It was based on a black man that killed his daughter's rapists and was then tried on murder charges. I fell asleep before the end and don't know what happened. Anyone out there see this movie before? Fill me in please.

On another subject...I have been mentoring a friend of mine for quite some time. He has an addiction problem and has stuggled with it for some time. I spoke to his wife today and he seems to be struggling again. His wife is really struggling in dealing with him but it is not her problem. It is his. Please pray for them and also pray for wisdom for me in how to speak to him. I have been where he is at one time and I can truly understand his struggles but I also know there is light at the end of the tunnel. You just have to want it and reach for it. The Lord did a miracle in my life and my prayer is for a miracle for my friend. Lord, please speak to him and let him seek your love and peace and grace that you offer to all who ask.

Patty has a migraine again. Please pray for her. Father, I ask that you touch patty right now and let her be set free from these migraines that she suffers from.

Well it's off to work this afternoon. I hope for rain and stormy weather. It makes my work fun. G'day and blessings to you all.

1 Comments:

Blogger friend said...

Yes father deliver her from headaches.

1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home