Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Amadeo Swim/Pizza Party

I had a blast at the Cornejo's house last night. It was a get together for folks going on the Amadeo church plant. Got to see and chat with Ben for a bit whom I don't see that much. Chatted with Robert and Angela for a bit and Robert finally gave me the CD of his sermon a few weeks ago. I also got to know Albert. Cool guy. I enjoyed getting to know him better. I also finally met Steve's mom last night although I forgot her name. We talked for awhile. Great lady. I told her how much I appreciated her allowing Steve to come hang at my house while Patty and Shannon are in Northern Ireland. He's gonna watch the dogs and the house for me while I'm at work.

Be Moved! Be Loved! because you are!

2 Comments:

Blogger Hannah said...

Steve's mom's name is Susan.

6:52 AM  
Blogger Keith said...

Thanks Hannah.

9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home