Wednesday, July 26, 2006

What a Storm!

Wow! We hardly get any rain and then it all decides to come at once. Last night was beautiful man. With the exception of those who had damage from these storms. We did get welcome rain though. Here in Gilbert some of the Maricopa County Rain gauges showed 2.3 inches of rain. When the storms rolled in I was sitting on my couch with the dogs and the first crack of thunder came. My dogs went ballistic. It's funny how the bigger dog was more afraid than the smaller one. We have a little cockapoo and a Queensland Heeler.

Then the rains came. I was a little nervous because water was coming in through the chimney, and yes I had the chute closed. But it was still coming in. It wasn't bad though. I am hoping that the rains washed all of the dust, ozone and whatever pollution we have here in Phoenix out of the air because my sinuses do not like that stuff.

Anyhow, thank you Lord for the rain. Please bring more!

Be Moved!

3 Comments:

Blogger Deborah said...

That was cool! My kids just stood in the window and watched in amazement.

8:34 PM  
Blogger Pinay said...

Good for you.

Back here, we have so much rain (storm) that people from low areas are really suffering. The last one just left yesterday. It's flooded all over.

1:18 AM  
Blogger Pinay said...

last storm, i mean. i'm glad the rain subsided.

1:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home