Saturday, September 02, 2006

Need Prayer

I hesitated to make this public but there is absolutely nothing wrong with admitting that you are struggling. Patty and I need prayer. Patty is very depressed and I really think it is a combination of two things here.

The first being her job situation. She has been unhappy there for quite sometime and is not treated well. For the past few weeks I have told her just to walk. Quit! We will get by and God will provide. He always does. If a job is affecting you that much it is unhealthy.

The second issue here, I believe, is that the enemy is attacking us because of the church plant. Well the enemy can take a hike.

I post this because I know that the people that read this pray. And it is nothing to be ashamed of to say you are struggling. It is putting a strain on our household. Pray for peace, mercy and grace. Pray for Patty to get over her depression and anxiety. Pray for me to be the Husband God wants me to be in this situation.

Thanks to all of you who will pray. Thanks to God who is and always will be there for us in times like these.

Be moved by Love!

4 Comments:

Blogger The Sham Chef said...

Father I come to you in Jesus name asking that you would put a hedge of protection around the Kincaid family. I ask for some kind of resolution to Patty's job situation. That you would speak clearly to her and that she would be obedient in doing what you lead her to do. I pray also against the attacks of the evil one. In Jesus name I bind those who would want to cause harm to the Kincaids. Father please strenghen this family and bring joy to them, let them sense your presence and your love.
I ask this in the precious name of Jesus our Lord.
Amen!

The Commander

9:24 PM  
Blogger Pinay said...

I will pray. Be strong and take courage in the name of the Lord!

May God's richest blessings, truest joys, constant love, tender guidance, unfailing protection, calming peace and enriching presence be yours always. In the name of our Lord Jesus. Amen

7:56 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I will definitely pray for you both. The enemy is a liar and creeps in at the most vulnerable times. Stay strong and know that God is in control.

2:51 PM  
Blogger xfevv said...

You are both in my prayers. Love ya guys

4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home