Friday, November 10, 2006

So I just spoke with my brother Carl. He will be picking me up either at the airport on Monday or at the hotel, depending on his schedule. That evening we will be heading down to the City Union Mission in downtown Kansas City to serve a meal to the homeless. There will be a short chapel service and my brothers band, The Hymnots, will play a short set. I am stoked that I get to hear them. It is also awesome that I will get to help them serve the homeless folks.

He also asked if I would give my testimony to the Youth Group at his church Wednesday night. I do not know my schedule as far as my training so if it works out I will be glad to do it.

Patty called me earlier today and said the funeral went well. They were going out to eat with friends and family afterwards.

Be Moved!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home