Friday, April 20, 2007

I just got back from a work trip to visit some of my sites and I drove almost 1000 miles. Then I dropped my work truck off at the office and drove home. Hit the shower and am ready for a good nights sleep before we head out to Mexico over the weekend.

We are meeting at 5 am. I think I may let Patty drive tomorrow since I'm actually sick of driving. Thursday I was out in the field from 8 am to 7 pm. I spent both nights in Yuma. My next work trip is April 30th to May 2nd. This is my favorite trip because I spend a lot of time along the Colorado River and I like the scenery out there. But again, it will be lots of driving. but I'm not complaining. It beats being in the office.

I am so excited to finally get to meet Jesus Guadalupe at the orphanage this weekend. He is the child we sponsor. Patty fell in love with him immediately. She is already talking about going down on a regular basis with Hannah now. Patty has a real heart for Missions. I'll update some thoughts I've been having after we get back. I also have a few words to say about what happened at Virginia Tech and all of the copycat threats that have been happening since that day.

Be moved!

1 Comments:

Blogger friend said...

It is awesome you are going down there....

8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home