Saturday, July 21, 2007

I'm still reading Rick McKinley's book This Beautiful Mess. The next book I want to read is Divine Nobodies written by Jim Palmer. I am really digging his blog the thoughts and life of just another nobody.

I like his blog because he dislikes "religion" but loves God. Kind of like myself. Religion tends to get divisive and argumentative. If we walk with God and try to be like Him, this world would be a much better place.

Here are a couple of current posts Jim posted on his site.

what do you see?

headed nowhere

3 Comments:

Blogger Bryant said...

I read his blog and I loved it! It's good stuff man! I think we as the church read the gospels, and what Jesus said and did, but we tend to completely miss everything but the salvation message. Most of the church has somehow turned into Pharisees and are, as Jesus said, "teaching as gospel the doctrines of men."

10:46 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

Cool...I'll have to check it out!

P.S. I'm back on the blogging train. Check out my updated blog for my little stories from my trip to Juarez

heartofjen.blogspot.com

4:42 PM  
Blogger Keith said...

Hey Jen. Thanks for letting me know you're blogging again. I'll add your blog to my links.

6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home