Tuesday, November 13, 2007

On the road again

I'm heading out tomorrow morning on the Interstate 8 portion of by CPM trips for work. I'll be staying in Yuma both nights and doing a lot of driving all 3 days. I am also going to the Mexican border to meet one of our Radar Techs at the Yuma radar site because I have never been down there to see it. They are already there and will be heading back to Phoenix Thursday. So after my inspections tomorrow I'm going to drive down there and check it out.

I'm going to take an extra long day on Thursday so that I can make sure I'm back home on time Friday, because we are leaving for the orphanage when I get back. I am extra excited about this trip because one of my co-workers and her husband are going down for the first time to meet the kids they sponsored.

Gonna be a busy few days coming up so I'll catch you all Sunday evening when we get back.

Be MoVeD!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home