Friday, December 28, 2007

Going South

Hannah left this morning with Jessica on their way south of the border. She stopped in Nogales AZ to get a PO Box for her move down there and also to shop for some groceries for this weekends orphanage trip. Patty left with a rather large group this afternoon. I will be heading down on my own Sunday morning. The boy I sponsor, Jesus Guadalupe, his birthday is New Years Eve. He turns 12 and I am sure we will celebrate with fireworks and all the things we can't do in AZ.

I am going through sort of a struggle at this time with family stuff. I won't get into it because it is kind of personal, but please do say a prayer to lift my spirits up.

I think Patty has her camera with her so hopefully there will be some great photos of the orphanage when I get back. Tomorrow night I am watching the PPV UFC fight featuring Lidell vs. Silva. Should be a helluva fight and I'm pulling for the Iceman!

Be moved!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keith,

Peace and blessings be upon your trip. God's love and the oil of his grace be upon your family to smooth out any need in that area.

your friend,

Todd

6:47 AM  
Blogger Jeni said...

Peace, Keith. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers.

11:44 PM  
Blogger friend said...

Grace and peace be with you and your family - may you grow in unity of spirit and purposes daily.

3:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home