Wednesday, January 02, 2008

New Years Weekend Orphanage trip

For this New Years Eve weekend trip I'll let the pictures do most of the talking. About 25 of them actually. I would also like to give a special thanks to Dave from Rather than Working who donated some money for the orphans on this trip. I went down later than the rest of the gang and missed out on what the money was used for. It provided a breakfast for the entire orphanage consisting of eggs, chorizo, tortillas and hot sauce. Hannah and Patty and the gang served it up and I was told that there were absolutely no dirty plates and each kid got two breakfast burritos. These kids normally get beans and rice 3x a day so this was an extra special treat for them. Thanks Dave! A couple of photos of the breakfast are included. I hope that you all have a healthy and happy 2008. Be well! Enjoy the photos...






















1 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

Looks good.

10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home