Friday, February 08, 2008

A Romantic Weekend coming up!

I am actually going to be out of town on Valentines Day and Patty and Shannon have their Spanish class that night anyhow. I'll be in SE California installing a new Cooperative Weather Station at Chiriaco Summit. I'll come back Friday evening and Patty and Shannon are leaving to go to the orphanage for the weekend leaving at about the same time I get back.

Therefore...Patty and I are getting out of town for the weekend. I actually have to work this evening, but we'll leave tomorrow. It will be our Valentines celebration together a little early. we have this cozy little place up in Payson that we like to go to called The Majestic Mountain Inn. We splurge and get the luxury room that has the fireplace and hot tub in the room. We are so looking forward to it.

We are also talking about heading down to the orphanage for a week in March when the kids here have Spring Break.

Hannah called me day before yesterday and is doing okay. But please keep praying for her and also for her boy Jesus Humberto who is having some difficulty right now. Hannah's looking forward to seeing Patty this weekend. I also got to talk to the boy I sponsor, Jesus Guadalupe, when Hannah called. How cool is that? He's a great kid and is the one in the photo with me that is on my blog profile.

Be encouraged and keep encouraging. I'll post after this weekend. Peace!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jeni said...

Here's wishing you and Patty have a great "romantic" get-away weekend together! You know the old commercial jingle "You deserve a break today!" Good health to you, now go and enjoy!

11:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

why wont hannah get in touch with anybody?? Tell her I am worried an would like to hear from her myself!!
Thanks
Amy

12:49 AM  
Blogger Keith said...

Amy,

I sent you an email and also gave you Hannah's new contact info.

Keith

7:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home