Thursday, March 27, 2008

Busy, but doing well!

I've been on the dayshift all week this week and am 100% recovered from the bronchitis I had. It took a good week to get totally over it. Two others in my office have had it and it has taken the same amount of time to get over it.

We went out to eat last night with J and Jen. It was wonderful to see them again. We had not seen them since we left Amadeo but it was great catching up with them and just fellowshipping with them.

Tonight I'll be helping Obie and Leo out at the Gilbert Drop-In Center. Patty and I will also be attending Pastor Mark and Bonnie Morgan's Community Life Group held on the 2nd and 4th Wednesday of each month. We are really excited about joining this group. We should have started last night, but we had already scheduled out dinner date with J and Jen. So our first time with the group will be April 9th.

I work days tomorrow, then we're off to the orphanage in Mexico right after work. We'll come back Sunday night. Then it's work Monday and off to Reno NV Tuesday morning with Leslie for a Diversity Conference. She is the Diversity Focal Point in our office and I am the Union Steward so I get to go too. We fly out Tuesday and come back Friday evening.

I won't be blogging much next week so I hope you all have a wonderful week and I'll catch up when I get back from Reno.

Peace!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home