Saturday, April 05, 2008

A Victim Treats His Mugger Right

I got up this morning and was catching up on email and blog reading after my week in Reno Nevada for the Diversity Workshop. I'll blog a little about that later as I really enjoyed the conference and learned a lot.

I came across this story about a guy that was stepping off a subway and was robbed by a teen with a knife. He ended up giving the guy his wallet and also offered him his coat. The story ends well with the two going to a diner together.

check it out here

Could you do what this guy did after giving up your wallet to a knife wielding thug? I would like to think that I would be able to do it. I am not so sure I would be able to. At least not without any divine intervention.

Peace!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jeni said...

Now THAT, Keith, was a fantastic story! I'd like to think I might be brave enough to try something like that but I doubt my weary old mind would think that fast.

10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home