Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The Great Sadness

If you read The Shack, you know what it is. I now know all too well about The Great Sadness. I only hope and pray that Papa will guide me in the right direction. I have already given my copy of the book away. But I'm going to get another one and read it again. I know that I will read it with a totally different set of eyes this time, as The Great Sadness is overcoming me.

We have set up counseling for us. I went through my Employee Assistance Program at work. The first place they set us up with couldn't see us until Nov 20th. Un-Freaking-Believable man! I called the counselor and said that we could not wait that long. So now it's set for Oct 30th.

For now though, we'll keep talking to Papa and he will give us comfort and Peace!

4 Comments:

Blogger Jeni said...

Haven't read that book as yet -it's on my "wish list" to give my kids to use for Christmas.

I hope you get the help you need and get it ASAP too! Your words have always given me insights into so many things and been so supportive of me -of my family as well -and the least I can do is keep you high up on my prayer list and in my thoughts.
Peace, my friend.

10:49 PM  
Blogger Keith said...

Thanks Jeni! You're prayers are much welcome. Thanks for being you.

Peace!
Keith

10:59 PM  
Blogger Bryant said...

I will be praying for ya bro. I don't know exactly what's wrong though. I haven't read The Shack as of yet...

I hope that you are all okay.

Blessings,
Bryant

11:51 PM  
Blogger Keith said...

Hey Bryant! Thanks man. We'll get through it. And I have friends like you that help me get through it. You are an encouragement to me brother.
Peace!
Keith

8:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home