Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Big change of plans

So it appears now that I will be able to do the station relocation up in Globe tomorrow all in one day, and it will be a long day. It will probably be dark by the time I get back to the office. This turns out to be better for me anyhow.

We have a friend from Nebraska that will be in town (they all flock to The Valley of the Sun in the winter) for a conference. She gets here tomorrow and goes back Saturday morning. She only has Thursday and Friday nights available so it looks like we will be getting together Friday night for dinner or something.

In about a week or so I am going to be blogging about some stuff that has been eating me for some time, and also has something to do with that "major announcement" I was talking about awhile back. In the meantime, stay tuned. It is going to be very hard for me to write about it but it is what it is.

Also, please be praying for Patty. She is not doing so well and is really in the dumps and she is hurting really bad. People are so cruel man. Many people that don't even know how cruel they can really be.

Peace and stay tuned!

3 Comments:

Blogger xfevv said...

Hey bro. Hope all is well. Give me a call if you wanna chat. Love ya man. Will be praying for you guys

6:48 PM  
Blogger Debo Blue said...

Prayers are being sent for Patty and this big announcement. I'm such a coward, I don't post most of my painful stuff. It may be cathartic to some but not to me.

But I'm glad people like you can post difficult topics. Where would we be without David's cries for help and his pleas of forgiveness (Psalms) if he didn't write difficult and painful posts?

10:48 PM  
Blogger Keith said...

Oh Debo, I love the Psalms. My favorite is Psalm 51.

Hey Obie,
I'm going to have a long day today, but I'll call you either later this evening or tomorrow. I'm heading up to Globe right now.

5:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home