Friday, December 12, 2008

I'm going to the Prison

I have not mentioned this on my blog yet. But I am going to the Arizona State Prison in Florence tomorrow morning with a group from my church. We will be holding a worship service for them and then will pray with any of the inmates that want us to pray with them. I am looking forward to it actually.

I had a nice lunch with Lonnie today. Great food and good conversation. He's a great guy.

Patty is doing much better now as far as her depression. I am thankful for all of those that were praying for her. She's becoming her normal self now which is the happy go lucky person she is. We are thinking about getting out of here for a night. We want to go up North and play in the snow.

I bought tickets to a concert in April. A little band called Black Label Society with Zack Wylde and another band called Sevendust. They are coming to The Marquee for two shows on April 28th and 29th. We got tickets to the second show. We're going with another couple, some good friends from Amadeo, Jon and Shelly. They're bikers, and the bikers will be out in force for BLS. When I emailed Shelly she said they were definitely interested, so we firmed up the details and we're all going. Should be a great time.

The weather is changing here for the upcoming week. It's looking cool and wet here in the Valley and the mountains should see some good snows.

Peace!

1 Comments:

Blogger The Sham Chef said...

I would hang out with you anytime!

Lunch today was great, thanks for making the time!

The Commander

9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home