Sunday, April 05, 2009

On the Road Again!

So tomorrow I'm hitting the road for my semi-annual trek across SW Arizona and SE California for work. It sometimes provides me with interesting sites sometimes even some ministry opportunities. I pray that this will be the case on this trip. Time will tell.

I'm leaving at 6:30 am tomorrow morning and will be back late afternoon on Friday. I shot a message over to Carl Tuttle a few days ago to see if he might be able to meet me for lunch or dinner in the middle of the week when I'm in that area. He's a pretty busy guy though so we'll see if we can make it happen or not. I haven't heard back from him yet.

So I guess I'll catch ya'll next weekend. Until then, as always, be very blessed.

Peace!

2 Comments:

Blogger Bryant said...

Awesome man. I'll be praying for ya :)

I hope ya get to have lunch with Carl, I like his sermons and he seems like a really cool dude.

7:15 PM  
Blogger kareflare@gmail.com said...

Keith,
Carl is getting married on Sunday so I think he is preoccupied with a lot of wedding details right now. Even though it is a private, small wedding, he has a large family and I'm sure he is working on all the details of getting everyone to So. Cal. and other wedding details. I'm his website coordinator and I haven't heard from him this week either, so he is pretty busy. His wedding announcement video clip is on the About Carl page of his website. I'm sure if he has some time he will contact you. God is good!!!
Karen

6:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home