Saturday, March 11, 2006

Amadeo Church

Patty & I have decided to be a part of this church plant. I believe in Ben's ministry methods so much that I am willing to give my all to this church plant. I pray for all those that will be involved and look forward to working with each and everyone of you. Let's bring the Kingdom to the people. May we love all, regardless of where they are at in life at this moment. May we minister to them, pray with them, help them, teach them, but most of all, may we love them like Christ.

http://www.amadeochurch.com/

5 Comments:

Blogger friend said...

amen - let's do His stuff.

10:18 PM  
Blogger tony sheng said...

thats awesome

8:35 AM  
Blogger Pinay said...

my prayers are with you.

8:50 PM  
Blogger Pinay said...

Sir Keith, I was browsing the Amadeo Church blog and saw the flyer. You were there, right? With your daughter and Ms. Patty? I got excited when I saw it. Nice picture--and church to build. =p

10:17 PM  
Blogger Keith said...

Yes maam, that was me and my beautiful wife Patty, and lovely daughter Shannon. I am so excited about this church and as Ben said, we are to pray pray pray. Keep praying for us. God is in this I'm telling you. It is an awesome thing He is doing and that is something to get excited about.

11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home