Thursday, April 27, 2006

A Worshiper and a Servant

Being a part of the Youth Leader Team at VCC of Gilbert I observe a lot of the youth in action. There is one particular guy that I have been observing lately. He is willing to help anywhere at Drop-In. Never needs to be told to help. Does whatever he is asked to do. He is present at Youth Group every Wednesday, Drop-In on Thursday's and Youth on Sunday morning. During Praise and Worship time he is always tuned into the Holy Spirit, lifting his hands and voice to the Lord in praise and worship. He is in Patty and I's geographical home group and I have gotten to know him very well. He always participates and adds to the discussion or lesson we are teaching. If you know this guy, pat him on the back and encourage him. He is a leader and a servant without even knowing it.

Thank you Lord for this young man. May you continue to use him as a blessing to our Youth Group and encourage him. Amen.

2 Comments:

Blogger Pinay said...

That is wonderful! I am always encouraged to see/hear about a youth leader. I try to look for the potential in every youth i mingle with. God bless him all the more. Please greet him for me. i am blessed. Thanks.

12:28 AM  
Blogger friend said...

he is the best.

12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home