Friday, April 21, 2006

The sickness that is addiction

I just got back from my friends place after spending a wonderful lunch with my wife.

I arrived and his girlfriend answered the door. She said he was passed out upstairs on the bed. What I saw and smelled when i walked up there was very sad and very sickening. He was passed out cold and had messed himself (urine and feces). I tried to wake him up. Nothing, absolutely no response at all. I did determine that he was breathing and did have a pulse. I then recommended to his girlfriend to call the ambulance to come and get him. That is all I know now. I left because there is really nothing more I can do at this point except to pray for him. Please agree with me in prayer for his healing and for this demon spirit of addiction to leave my friends body. Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home