Friday, May 05, 2006

Amadeo

Well we just got back from the Amadeo fellowship/informational/prayer/worship meeting and all I can say is WOW! I am loved by God. I am blessed to be able to be a part of what is going to happen. The turnout was great. I met some new people.

Ben, Robert and Ian did a fantastic job of informing everyone about what Amadeo will be about. It will be missional, loving, caring, and accepting of everyone. They will be loved by us, but most importantly, loved by God.

One of the things that touched me the most was a letter written by Pastor Jack who is the Senior Pastor at Vineyard Community Church of Gilbert. Blessing the church plant and offering support and prayer for us. That's what it's all about folks.

Father God, I ask that you bless each person and family that will be a part of this. Let us love the community we will be serving in and bring Your Kingdom to them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home