Thursday, July 27, 2006

Man's Best Friend?

Well I came home from work today and what I found was not pretty. The last time the dogs tore up the carpet on the bottom step. This time I came home and they had gotten into one of the sofa cushions. I went through several stages of reactions. First I was really really pissed and just wanted to take them to the pound. But I don't want to be heading to divorce court right when Patty gets back.

Secondly I just wanted to smack the crap out of them, but that would be cruelty to animals, which again would lead to divorce court.

Thirdly, I just laughed my ass off at the entire situation. Cleaned it up. Called my sister-in-law and went and bought a crate for them. The little one already had one.

I do love the dogs though. But I'll bet not as much as Patty does, which made me mention the divorce court thingy above.

Anyhow, it's all good! They will be confined whenever we're gone and that will just have to be the way it's going to be.

Be Moved by Love!

2 Comments:

Blogger Deborah said...

I'm sorry about your sofa, but that was funny:).

3:31 PM  
Blogger Keith said...

I know! I try to find the humorous side of things. It's good for the soul! :-)

4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home