Thursday, September 14, 2006

So I went to see my friend today. He is doing okay. Still not feeling well, but that is to be expected since he had so much crap in his system. He has to report for work tomorrow. Thank the Lord that he still has one. There is a ministry out there called Turning Point Ministries. I went through their training awhile back. It is a Christian based program that helps people get past Life Controlling problems such as substance abuse. I have the workbook and the facilitators guide so I assigned the first session to him. we will meet on a regular basis and go over the material. I do believe that he is going to make it with God's help. His wife was there too and she was handling things well. Please pray for them as they work through this. Pray that my friend will be delivered from his drug addictions.

My mom has been having trouble with her knee. It turns out that she has a torn miniscus and will be having surgery on the 22nd. She is really nervous about it. Pray that the surgery goes well and to give her peace about the procedure.

Be Moved by Love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home