Tuesday, September 12, 2006

I'm heading down to Tucson this afternoon. My aunt is graduating from a program where she has become certified to counsel alcoholics and drug addicts. She has come a long way folks and I am damn proud of her. I'll be staying the night at my parents house and it will be great to chill with them this evening. Then I'll go to the graduation thingy first thing in the morning and then head back home.

Pray for my friend that is in detox at the moment. He may get out today. Pray that he will not be anxious and that his desire for these drugs will disappear. Thanks!

Be Moved by Love!

3 Comments:

Blogger friend said...

Father God bring deliverance

7:52 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

So glad to hear about your mother. I pray that God would deliver your friend from his addiction and show him that God is more satisfying than any adiction will ever be.

1:59 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Correction....your aunt, not your mother. (sorry.)

11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home