Monday, November 20, 2006

Migraines Suck!

For those that have migraines, I feel for you. Only because I have watched my wife suffer through one of the worst ones she has ever had. It all started Thursday for her and she came to the airport to pick me up anyhow. She took a pill that night, went to bed and then even went to work Friday. We were supposed to go to Mexico to CDE leaving Friday afternoon but we cancelled at the last minute. It's a good thing we did because of what transpired over the weekend. The full blown migraine abated somewhat late Friday into Saturday. We went to bed early Saturday night around 9 o'clock because we were going to attend the Amadeo planning meeting at our new location to practice setting up and tearing down and that was planned for 830 am to 1130 am Sunday.

She woke up Sunday morning with the migraine raging again. I went ahead and went to the Amadeo meeting. The school is nice and the setup we will have is great. It's a lot of work though setting up and tearing down. I got home around noon and Patty was still in bed. I called her sister because she has tickets to the hockey games with us. We had given her our pair for the game Sunday night because we had planned on going to Mexico and wouldn't be able to go. She still had not found someone to use our tickets. So Shannon and I and Patty's sister went to the game. Patty stayed home in bed.

It was an early game with a 5 pm start time so we were home by 8. Patty was in so much pain by the time I got home I had to take her to the Urgent Care clinic. They shot her full of Demerol and she was down for the count and comfortably numb for the rest of the night. She did not go to work today and is going to see our primary care doctor this morning.

Lord, I ask that you heal Patty of these headaches. I feel helpless watching her suffer and I know she is in so much pain. Take this pain away in Jesus name.

Be Moved!

4 Comments:

Blogger The Sham Chef said...

Lord, I just want to agree with my brother. I pray Lord that you would heal Patty of these headaches... bless her, heal her and fill her with your presence.

In the precious name of Jesus!

Amen!

The Commander

1:47 PM  
Blogger Pinay said...

Dear Lord, You are Jehovah Rapha, our Great Healer; by your strifes we are healed. I ask you Lord to extend Your hand and heal Ms. Patty from the pain she has. We know You love her and never wants her to suffer. Let her feel comfort and complete healing from her pain. Thank you, Lord. We claim your great power and mercy and healing in the life of Ms. Patty today. In the mighty name of Jesus, we pray. Amen.

5:52 PM  
Blogger Hannah said...

Lord, heal Patty's migraines and take away all of the pain. May You restore her to her full health and perfect condition. Thank You Lord that You are our healer. We put Patty in your hands right now. Thank You Lord, Amen.

5:43 AM  
Blogger friend said...

Yes Lord bring healing.

7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home