Monday, December 18, 2006

What a great weekend man! It started off with my office Christmas party at a co-worker's house out in Maricopa. Good food and great fellowship. We had to leave early to meet my folks and my grandma at my house but it was a great party. There were a lot of folks there that have retired that I had not seen in awhile and that was great to see them too.

My folks and grandma arrived at our house right at 5 pm and we hung out for a bit then headed over to VCCG. I enjoyed mingling with some of the folks there that I had not seen in awhile. I got to chat with Keith Killough for a bit and also Lonnie the commander. It was great to catch up with them. Lonnie met my folks and grandma. I also chatted with Pastor Jack briefly. Patty's sister Maureen went also and she really enjoyed it. I really liked the small prayer circles we did.

After that we went to the house and fellowshipped for a few hours. Sunday morning we went to Amadeo and my cousin Jael and her husband Guillermo met us there. It was a great time of worship and Ian did the sermon which was great. We did the table church thing and it was very interactive. It was an awesome time. After that we went to Joe's Barbecue for lunch. Great food, great fellowship with family.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Sham Chef said...

It was great meeting the family... what a blessing!

The Commander

9:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home