Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Answered prayer

I asked folks to pray for a family situation the other day. I just wanted to let everyone know that this situation has taken a turn for the better. Thank you for praying.

Also, my grandfather made it through his surgery successfully and is recuperating well at this time.

Tomorrow is my dad's birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD! I am also giving a Skywarn Spotter training session in Tempe tomorrow evening in Tempe at the Police Department Auditorium. Anywhere from 50-100 people may be there.

Another work trip is coming up for me also. I'll be travelling west on I-10 leaving Monday morning and returning Wednesday evening. I'll be going as far west as Palm Springs CA and as far north as Parker, Bouse and Alamo Lake. I'll stay in Parker the first night and Blythe the second night.

Then a special surprise for some certain folks on Thursday the 3rd. Won't say who, what, where or when. But I'll tell you about it after it goes down.

On May 5th, Cinco de Amadeo will be coming to the trailer park in Queen Creek that we brought groceries to a few weeks ago.

And the thing I am most excited about, is going back to the orphanage to see those kids the weekend of the 19th of May.

Be moved!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home