Friday, May 04, 2007

If you're gonna drink, please don't drive!

A sad story from the baseball world. I'm sorry for his family and their loss. Maybe this will be a wake-up call to some. Other's probably won't think twice about getting behind the wheel of a car after drinking too much. Not only was this man drunk, he was extremely drunk according to his B.A.C.

Police also found the wacky weed in his car. Apparently he was on the cell phone with a lady at the time of the accident and was on his way to meet her at another bar! Looks like he never made it there.

At least he didn't kill anyone else in this accident. The drunk person usually survives and it's the innocent people that are killed. I am so thankful that I never hurt or killed anyone in my years of drunken driving. I am very happy to say that I am still sober after over 6 and a half years.

I have nothing against drinking. I choose not to because I have an addiction problem. But if you're going to drink, and drink to excess, PLEASE DO NOT DRIVE!

Police: Cards' Hancock was drunk at time of accident

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home