Friday, May 16, 2008

Some Random Thoughts

I am very blessed. God loves me just the way I am. I am free in Christ. I have a wonderful family and some damn good friends that have stuck by me through thick and thin. I have also made many new friends, and for that I am thankful.

There are others that I miss and am sorry that they feel the way they do. It is truly sad when some things happen the way they do. Just let it go.

I'm hurt, but I'll be okay. I've been through much worse. Drug and alcohol addiction for one. God even got me through that. I have talked to enough people and sought out advice that I am comfortable knowing that I have done nothing wrong. I have extended an olive branch, but it was not accepted.

People can still talk, but in the end God knows what is going on, and He knows truth. So with that, I am letting it go into His hands. If I carry it any longer, then I am wrong.

Peace!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home