Sunday, July 13, 2008

Diligence to Detail

Found this poem on The Porpoise Diving Life written by a guy named Carl. It was beautiful and I hope it touches you too. Enjoy!

DILIGENCE TO DETAIL

God indeed cares about all the details
of people locked up in spiritual jails.

Using bricks of anxiety when they were built
their doors and windows are barred up with guilt.
A vague threat is used like a ball and chain
by the abusive, themselves abused - pain begets pain.
(If you think of a few, be kind and not name.)

"If I can get
people to worry and fret
with the message of
disobeyed details
that still has to be met
then You shall never receive
their praise, their true love
for they shall not know
they are fondly thought of."

Boasted the evil one in the presence of God.
So what do you think He said to that fraud?

"WITH CORDS OF HUMAN KINDNESS I LED THEM, WITH
TIES OF LOVE."
Hosea 11:4 is the precedent to know what is or is not from above.

My heart is led in this way - and follow my heart that I do!

The heart, misunderstood and yet with this message is new.

So with a feel for details, one will be able to know
what applies today from long ago.

Carl: http://www.angelfire.com/pq/ChristianWisdom/brlcw.html#K

1 Comments:

Blogger Carl said...

Hi Keith,


I'm so glad the poem touches. This makes me consider again to write more poetry.


Good regards, Carl #Pantelism @DontB_aSadducee tweet

5:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home