Sunday, October 26, 2008

Are we authoritarian people? People who are authoritarian leaders make a web of deceit.

Always correct
Rule Making
My way or the highway

People who are authoritarian can never be questioned - they blame you for everything, they say that what they are telling you is the correct way and what you hear from anybody else is wrong. If you question their authority, you are no longer allowed into their inner circle and are not allowed to play. If you don't play by their rules, you cannot be their friend anymore.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

Keith, you seem to be troubled by these people, why not choose the highway?

3:08 PM  
Blogger Keith said...

Not really troubled Dave. Just hurt and angry. I can't believe that it happened the way it did, but it did.

I just process it out on my blog. I am really okay and am in a good place right now.

What the hell? It's my blog too. I can write whatever I want ;-)

I am finally getting caught up on email and blog reading since my trip and need to get caught up on yours. Seems you have a lot of posts since I was gone.

Peace and thanks for dropping in my friend.

3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home