Sunday, October 19, 2008

On the Road Again

Tomorrow I'm hitting the road for my routine inspections of all of my weather sites in SW Arizona and SE California. I'll leave tomorrow morning at 6:30 am and should be back home by 4 pm Friday evening. I love taking these trips because I am out of the office for an entire week and I get to chat and meet with all of my volunteer weather observers. I will also be doing a training session at the Hayfield Pumping Plant in Hayfield CA on Tuesday.

Our family will be meeting with the counselor on Oct 30th. Just pray that healing will take place and that the counselor will give us help in learning to deal with the situation we're dealing with.

Pastor Jack used Romans 8:28 this morning talking about how God makes bad work for good. Something to think about in our situation.

Romans 8 (The Message)

26-28Meanwhile, the moment we get tired in the waiting, God's Spirit is right alongside helping us along. If we don't know how or what to pray, it doesn't matter. He does our praying in and for us, making prayer out of our wordless sighs, our aching groans. He knows us far better than we know ourselves, knows our pregnant condition, and keeps us present before God. That's why we can be so sure that every detail in our lives of love for God is worked into something good.

See you all next weekend. Have a blessed week.

Peace!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jeni said...

stay safe in your travels and strong in your faith -the counseling then will cement things back into place. Peace, my friend.

1:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keith,
Hello! I "found" your website from a comment you left today on Kent Burgess' blogpage. When I clicked on your name, I noticed that you live in Gilbert. I live in Surprise, right here in the Valley of the Sun (Phoenix area) too! It's neat to have come across another fellow God Journey-er!

I am looking forward to reading more posts you have here on your page.

Please feel free to come to my blogpage!! I always enjoy having new blogging friends. Also, feel free to "add" me to your feeds or blogroll, if you'd like.

Walking In The Spirit
http://amyiswalkinginthespirit.blogspot.com

Blessings,
~Amy :)

6:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keith,
By the way, I noticed that you don't have a "RSS Feeds" button on your page which would enable me to receive each new posted blog automatically. Is there something I'm not seeing, or have you purposely not included one on your page. It's not a big deal if you haven't, as I can just "save" your page, but I'd love to be able to add your page to my Feeds to ensure that I read it regularly.

Thanks.

Blessings,
~Amy :)
http://amyiswalkinginthespirit.blogspot.com

7:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home