Friday, October 31, 2008

The counseling session

I just wanted to post about the counseling session that we went to yesterday. It was the initial appointment and I can say honestly that the counselor was wonderful, and that it seems to be a great fit. The first half was spent with all three of us, and the last half was just Shannon and the counselor.

We will get through all of this and thanks for all of the encouragement and prayers from friends and family.

Thanks to a friend I am just getting to know better now. We went to lunch yesterday and I thoroughly enjoyed the time hanging out and talking to him. When you are in a healthy church, you receive great fellowship, encouragement and true friendship. For that I am thankful. There are even some true friends that worship where I used to and that I still have contact with, and who encourage me. Thanks to you all also.

As I was speaking with my friend at lunch yesterday we talked about small groups. Patty and I attended one, which was good, but it just did not really fit us. I think it was more of a age gap thing than anything else. But I asked my friend what group him and his family went to and it sounds to me like it will be a great fit, so we are going to check it out.

Happy Halloween to all of you. And happy Harvest Day or whatever it is you call it for those that think the day is evil.

Peace!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jeni said...

This is VERY good news, Keith! So glad you found a counselor you all feel comfortable working with and I'm sure you'll get some good results in the near future too! Still keeping all of your in thoughts and prayers.

6:02 PM  
Blogger Debo Blue said...

Yeah, very good news.

12:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home