Wednesday, October 01, 2008

An update on Barb

I received this email from Barb today...


Hi my dear friends,

I am home this afternoon after spending last night and this morning at Brad's as I continue to rid the anesthetic from my body. The procedure went ok, however, I always get sick afterwards and have finally managed to keep today's lunch down. Surprisingly, the test revealed I have 5 cysts in the pancreas and 2 in the liver. The 2 in the liver and 4 in the pancreas are of no concern at this time. However, 1 in the pancreas contained a nodule and was larger so they did a biopsy on it. Hopefully, I will learn the results in a few days. I'm glad this is over and now know what the situation is. Although waiting for the results is difficult, I'm trying to stay positive and with all the wonderful prayers being said for me, I'm sure I will get good news! I will keep you updated as I learn more.
Thank you my special friends!!

Barb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home