Wednesday, April 15, 2009

"Take courage, it is I"

My brothers mother-in-law is battling cancer once again. Please take time to say a prayer for her. Her name is Donnie. Below is a journal entry written by one of her daughters that I would like to share with you.........

Just read this morning about Jesus walking out on the lake in the middle of the night, scaring His disciples to death. They thought He was a ghost. His words to them were, "Take courage, it is I."

So many times we are scared by circumstances...by the unknown future....looks like a ghost to us. Yet when we remember that the Lord is the One who orders our steps...and we realize that He is the One who holds us in His righteous right hand, we realize that we have nothing to fear.
"Take courage, it is I."

Lord, please infuse courage into my family and me as we face this scary situation. Remind us that You are holding us in Your hands.

Friends, thank you so much for your prayers for us. Please pray that the antibiotics will do their job and get rid of the lung infection so that Mama can get on with the treatment to kick the cancer once again.

We appreciate you so very much....

Jeanne

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home