Thursday, April 23, 2009

Upcoming shows and other things

Tonight I'm going to help at the Gilbert Drop-In. Tomorrow night is the teacher appreciation dinner held at my church and I'll be going to that and enjoying some good food and even better fellowship.

I work days straight through the weekend so won't be at church on Sunday. My weekend will be Monday and Tuesday.

Wednesday night I'm going to see Sevendust and Black Label Society at The Marquee in Tempe. I'll be hitting that show with Jon and Shelly from Amadeo.

On Saturday is the Ufest show out at The Farm on 99th and McDowell on the westside. Starts at noon and goes to whenever. The mainstage has headliners Chevelle performing. One of my favorite bands. Others on the main stage will be Drowning Pool, Static X, All That Remains, Nonpoint, Skindred and Steel Panther.

I guess I won't be able to hear for a week or two after this but I'll tell you what, I'm REALLY looking forward to these shows.


Peace!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home