Saturday, April 18, 2009

I guess He's training me

I am training you in steadiness. Too many things interrupt your awareness of Me. I know that you live in a world of sight and sound, but you must not be a slave to those stimuli. Awareness of Me can continue in all circumstances, no matter what happens. This is the steadiness I desire for you.

Don't let unexpected events throw you off course. Rather, respond calmly and confidently, remembering that I am with you. As soon as something graps your attention, talk with Me about it. Thus I share your joys and your problems; I help you to cope with whatever is before you. This is how I live in you and work through you. This is the way of Peace.

from Jesus Calling - Enjoying Peace in His Presence

Isaiah 41:10 (The Message)
Telling you, 'You're my servant, serving on my side.
I've picked you. I haven't dropped you.'
Don't panic. I'm with you.
There's no need to fear for I'm your God.
I'll give you strength. I'll help you.
I'll hold you steady, keep a firm grip on you.

Peace!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home