Wednesday, April 15, 2009

A scientist speaks at Church

I was so moved by this article that I had to post it. This is what it is all about. We should be sharing with each other and not debating who's right and who's wrong.

I had a pastor send me something once that told me I was a fool. So this part I found interesting...

(As though this is the proper use of the Bible: finding a way to use it to call a person a fool. Jesus could use the Bible every moment of every day to call each one of us, “Fool!” but he doesn’t. Maybe we shouldn’t.)

So please read this article and let me know what you think.

Scientist speaks at Sunday morning church service

I not only am supportive of what Ken Wilson did by inviting Carl to speak, but am even more proud that it was a Vineyard Church, because I attend a Vineyard Church here in Arizona.

Peace!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jeni said...

I read the article you highlighted -very interesting indeed and a great way to try to bring the sides together for a bit of mutual understanding there. By the way, Clate (my son) says he's definitely going to contact you, especially after your comments the other day about riding and only bumping your head once. He's a huge fan of baja riding, ya know. And I just hope he reaches out to you now as he said he was going to do. Preliminary hearing is a week from today.

1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home